THE BEST ME
7 day challenge
So far you have learned why CREATIVITY is an important POWER STRENGTH and the 4 key elements of CREATIVITY:
- 1mental risk-taking (the ability to bring new ideas to the world)
- 2pattern recognition (the ability to link ideas together)
- 3the size of the database searched by the pattern recognition system
- 4the A-HA moment
Now you are ready to complete your 7 DAY CREATIVITY CHALLENGE.
The 7 DAY CHALLENGE is in your workbook.
how the challenge works
This challenge is slightly different to the last 3 although you are still going to:
- 1start each day by remembering that it is a brand new day
- 2write something about your CREATIVITY you are grateful for and why
- 3maintain an upward spiral of positive emotion
These are the fundamental building blocks to a good start to the day.
the creative difference
This time however you are going to make your brain sweat a little by writing down 10 ideas each day: this is a process called brainstorming.
As we explain in the challenge the idea is just to come up with ideas... it doesn't matter how silly they might sound.
The other key thing is when you can't think of any more... STOP, and go and do something else.
Then see how many ideas your subconscious mind can come up with during the day.
This is your 4th CHALLENGE, so give it everything you've got!
Try your best and of course, enjoy it.
after the challenge
Complete your challenge and then in 7 days time, come back and complete your CREATIVITY POWER STRENGTH SUMMARY.
See you in 7 days and good luck.
When you are ready for your 4th POWER SUMMARY click the button below.
Or you can head back to the CREATIVITY home page here.